The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Saturday, September 23, 2006

14 Hours

Yes, ladies and gentlemen... last night I got 14 hours of sleep. Quite an improvenment from the night before! When I woke up and my clock said "11:50" I thought it was broken. But alas, it was not.

Soon after getting up, I discovered that my sister was sound asleep on the couch downstairs. Suddenly I felt very good about getting up before noon. However, upon her waking up, I soon dicovered that she was not just sleeping off her BIG DATE from the night before-- she had worked this morning at 6:00 am!

I don't know if any of you care, but I got another picture on the wall and I'm so STOKED!!! During dinner tonight, after mentioning how many hours I spent on it, Kara said "when I was in 113, I hated people like you. They raise the standard." I've been thinking about that, and I wonder if maybe I shouldn't spend so much time in the studio. While leaving after dinner to go back to the studio tonight, I told Kara "I'm going to go mail a letter and... some other stuff" while obviously carrying art supplies. She gave me a knowing smile and told me to be back before two.

I don't really think I spend too much time in the studio, because I like it. I really enjoy drawing in the studio at night (or during the day too, I guess). I definitely think that spending too much time doing homework isn't a good idea, but because art is something I enjoy doing in my leisure time as well, I don't feel that I am being absorbed by homework and becoming a workaholic. Besides, if I was a workaholic, I would also spend a lot of time on my homework for Stat, Spanish, and Com. I can tell you right now that I defintely don't study enough for Spanish.
Jessica 9:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code