The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Awesomeness

Today I had an awesome day. It started out with A&D 105, which was awesome because I got two line drawings on the wall!

Then, the awesomeness continued as I entered the Spanish 101 classroom. Our new TA (actually, she might be a professor because she refers to herself as Professora Laura) announced that instead of doing menial exercizes from the book as usual, we were going to have a scavenger hunt. All the clues were in Spanish. It took up the entire hour-long class period, mostly because we had to look up all the words in the clues.

Surprisingly, the awesomeness persisted even to Comm 114 class. I was quite exultant over this fact, because I hadn't been expecting a good class, due to it being my turn to speak. However, my speech went quite well.

Tonight, the awesomeness might abate slightly, owing to our having pumpkin soup for dinner. I have never before tasted the stuff, but my roommates assigned me to cook it. However, in the event that it is palatable, I suppose today will go down in history as "awesome". Otherwise... well, you can't have it all.
Jessica 2:34 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code