The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ecstatic Happiness Continues

In continuation of our exciting tale, our dear Sara returned at 12:30 am with a big smile on her face and a delicious Steak 'n' Shake milkshake in her hand. (I say delicious because I was the one so priviledged as to finish it for Sara) Once it was in my hands, the small amount of the shake that was left disappeared quite quickly. On the contrary, the smile lingered long into the night, and has not yet disappeared to my knowledge. However, my information is somewhat debatable because it is hard to determine if one is smiling while getting up at 5:15 am to go to work, as it is still dark out at that time of the morning. But from what I could see (which wasn't much, I admit) Sara was still grinning from ear to ear.

If I receive any credible evidence that my observations were faulty, you, my dear readers, will be the first to know. Thank you.
Jessica 8:55 AM

1 Comments:

Well, if I wasn't grinning when I got into this computer lab I surely am trying not to laugh now!

You are very amusing, my dear sister. How long am I going to be the subject of this blog? Until my smile disappears? Cuz that might be a while.

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code