The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Smiles and Drawings

Since this morning, I have received conclusive evidence that my hypothesis is indeed true. I am now near certain that our dear Sara was smiling as she awoke this morning. For her version of the happy tale, you can visit her blog (see links to the left). Kara also has an expounding analysis of the evening on her blog.

Today, my A&D 113 class was incredibly fun. We did myriads of gesture drawings, taking turns posing as the model. Then, we did a subtractive drawing in which we colored or paper black with charcoal, and then drew with our erasers. It was challenging but very fun.
Jessica 4:45 PM

2 Comments:

Gestures were always my favorite part of 113. I did lots of full-sized ones to fill out my portfolio.

I'm not sure my description of last night's events included any analyzing, much less expounding, but I do love your vocabulary.

I think you should find some way to work the word "scissors" into every post you possibly can.
hey jess,
I'm excited that you got a blog and that everything is fun there at purdue! I miss you a lot! :) I'll also link you.

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code