The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tonight

So tonight I was in my bedroom working on art projects as I usually do on Thursday nights. The only odd thing was that tonight was not a Thursday night. I (being quite assiduous) was getting a head start on my art because this project is especially complex and time-consuming.

So, as I was carefully drawing a fine line with my black pen, I heard a THUD. It sounded like a bird hitting the window; however, no bird would have hit my window because my blinds were drawn. I thought nothing of it, until the second THUD occurred. At this point, I determined that my often drunk neighbors were throwing objects at the building and would soon stop. By the third THUD, I got up to investigate. Lo and behold, there was a boy below my window. He wanted my sister. I obliged and returned to my artwork.
Jessica 12:47 AM

1 Comments:

He should have been throwing rocks at the basement window if he wanted me :-)

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code