The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Kara's successor

Last night I went to PurdueCORPS, and a bunch of high school kids from Gethsemane Challenge were there. Pastor Johnson from 2nd RP in Indy was there too. After the rally (which was really good, btw), I talked to Pastor Johnson briefly. He asked me how school was going, and I replied that it was frickin' awesome (in more sedate terms, of course). He then asked me what year in school I was, and I replied that I was but a freshman. He seemed mildly surprised, and mentioned that I looked older than that. As I don't generally receive such comments, I was rendered speechless and merely shrugged my shoulders. However, I later realized that he must have thought that I was one of the Gethsemane Challenge kids and that I meant that I was a high school freshman =). Lol. I guess someone has to replace Kara as "the youngest-looking co-ed on campus" since she's graduating.
Jessica 5:19 PM

2 Comments:

I knew deep down you knew frickin wasn't exactly refined speech.
Gethsemene kids have to be juniors or seniors, honeybuns. If you'd gone to it you'd know that.

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code