The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Magazines

When we got home from Scotland, I had a big pile of mail waiting for me. Among the junk mail I found a notice from the airlines that I have frequent flier miles with. Apparently my frequent flier miles were expiring, and, being an infrequent flier, I didn't have enough miles to get any free tickets. Instead, they offered me my choice of up to ten subscriptions to magazines and newspapers. So, very soon I shall be receiving free issues of The Wall Street Journal, Jane, Vibe, and several other publications. Dude, I dig free stuff :-).

In other news, I finally started my garden this weekend. With this rather late start I was unable to grow any early crops such as peas, so I am only growing tomatoes and peppers this year.
Jessica 4:48 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code