The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Friday, June 08, 2007

Daisy

Last night, Laurie and I went over to Ben and Dave's house, and I rode the pregnant mare bareback (and barefoot). It was great fun until I fell off and twisted my ankle. Right now I can barely walk.

So what's the lesson to be learned here? Jessica should not ride bareback and barefoot at night? Or, Jessica needs a lot more practice riding so she won't fall off again? I would have to vote for option two. ;-)

So I spent the rest of the evening on Ben and Dave's couch with ice on my ankle, thinking of names for the colt. I decided on Daisy for a girl, but I couldn't think of a boy name. I wasn't too worried though, because Ben assured me that she wouldn't give birth for at least another three weeks. Consequently, it came as quite a surprise this morning, when Dave texted me that the mare had had a girl this morning! I was quite stoked, as I am sure my dear readers can imagine.

I can't wait to go see Daisy dear for myself this evening! Perhaps I shall post pictures if I can borrow my father's camera. However, my most allegiant readers probably know not to get their hopes up for pictures from me, as I have not yet put up the pics of the Italian boys. They're coming guys, I promise!*

*If my aunt, cousin, or sister ever emails them to me.
Jessica 12:07 PM

5 Comments:

So what's the lesson to be learned here (from Jessica's sudden change of interests)? Jessica fell in love with horses? Or, Jessica has a crush on Dave? I would have to vote for option two. ;-)


*Your aunt, sister, or cousin is probably never going to email it to you.
Shut up. I don't have a crush on Dave, and you're really disrespecting my engagement to Nathan by suggesting that I am single enough to have crushes.

And if you saw Daisy, you would love her too. I've never seen such a beautiful horse.
Nathan's really disrespecting your engagement to Nathan by asking other girls to marry him.
which girls?
Yeah, I can't think of any girls Nathan has proposed to since he and Jessica got serious.

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code