The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kitten

Several weeks ago, David gave me this adorable little kitten:




Sara and I took him home to my parents' house the week before school started (That's where these pictures are from). Unfortunately, the parents weren't as bowled over by his unrivalled adorableness as one would expect. So, sadly, my little kitten went back to Ben and David's house, where he hopefully remains to this day (I say hopefully because Brandon keeps trying to claim the kittens for his little sisters. I am not sure if he has made off with them yet.).
Last week I talked to the people in the office at Ananda about their pet policy. They said they charge $25 per pet per month. I mentioned that charging the same fee for people in itty bitty little studios as in town homes seems a bit steep, but unfortunately I was unable to persuade them to charge me less. So I am now faced with a dilemma: can I afford $25 a month for my little baby? I am getting a job at Ford Dining Court, so hopefully the answer will be "yes". I hope to take the kitten home over Labor Day weekend.
I am also faced with another dilemma: What to name the kitten? I really wanted to name her Ginger, but I have since found out that she is a he, and that name sounds a little feminine. Sara and I have been calling him Pumpkin, but I am open to cuter suggestions if anyone has any.
Jessica 12:28 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code