The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kitten Update

So, I decided, quite sadly, to let Brandon's little sisters keep my kitten. He was already at their house by the time I wrote the last post, and I don't know what I would do with him once school's out for summer if I move back to Indy. Also, my sister thinks it would be mean to keep a kitten in our tiny studio.

Instead, I got a new Betta fish. His name is Charlie and he's blue. He eats a lot more than Zeta ever did. I would put pictures up if I had a camera, but I don't. Instead, you will all have to come over to see him for yourself. You will not be disappointed. At least not if you ever got the pleasure of getting to know Zeta before his tragic death, as Charlie is much more lively and has a much healthier appetite than he did.

I still don't understand how Zeta lived as long as he did. I never saw him eat once. Charlie, on the other hand, immediately devours every piece of food I drop in his bowl. The care instructions that came with him said to "feed sparingly once a day" but it's such a pleasure to see him eat that I usually feed him about four times a day. It can't hurt. He seems quite fine.
Jessica 8:18 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code