The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cold

October break was wonderful. Somehow, it seemed more like spring break, with highs in the mid-80's. My family went camping on Lake Michigan on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and it was so warm out that I went swimming in the lake. I hadn't expected it to be so warm out, considering that it is October and that we went north. I hadn't even brought a swimsuit, so I jumped in the lake in jeans and a T-shirt. The first day, I just waded in, getting my pants half-soaked, but the second day, I dived all the way under and it felt so good.

Now I am back in West Lafayette, and it's cold out. The weather forecast for the next five days looks depressing, with no highs reaching 70. I was sad to have to wear a sweatshirt to school today, but slightly less sad to wear my boots instead of flip flops, as I am rather fond of my boots. I guess every cloud has a silver lining :-).
Jessica 10:36 AM

5 Comments:

bad news, baby - i'm dumping you. sorry.
yeah, you heard me right.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? This is almost as impersonal as facebook! No, I take that back. It's worse!!! >:-0
meh, i couldn't really care less how you feel about it.
I am very amused by this conversation.

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code