The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Complaint

Dear Edy’s,
I am a college student living in a tiny one-room apartment with my sister. As we both work part-time and attend college full-time, our budget is tight. We buy generic brands of most foods, but with ice-cream we will not settle for inferior quality. I have sampled many different brands of ice-cream, and I have decided that Edy’s is the richest, creamiest, and most delicious. I am often pleasantly surprised when I try new flavors. However, I was recently disappointed when I purchased a carton of Cookie Dough. There were hardly any lumps of cookie dough in it! I got about two lumps in each scoop of ice-cream, which is significantly less that the picture on the carton suggests. Even discount brands put more cookie dough lumps in their ice-cream. If the contents of the carton are improved to more closely match the enticing picture, I will once again be a satisfied customer.

Sincerely,
Jessica A. Young
Jessica 10:00 PM

2 Comments:

I edited that!

(And I almost spelled 'edited' with two t's...how bad is that?)
Try Bryers... it is even on sale right now at Krogers for $1.99 when you buy 4.

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code