The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Bliss of Being an Art Student

While conversing with a friend about school recently, I mentioned that I had nine hours straight of classes on Mondays. He commented that he was glad he was not in my shoes. “It’s not really so bad,” I informed him. “My 11:30-2:30 class is really fun (A&D 242!), so all through my 8:30-11:30, I can look forward to going to ceramics. And through my next three classes, I have the satisfaction of having been to ceramics class.” While my friend’s look of being-glad-he’s-not-in-my-shoes did not dissipate, I could tell that he secretly regretted not having picked a more exciting major.
Jessica 10:55 AM

6 Comments:

:) *shakes head* what was his major that it played second fiddle to ceramics?

Great to meet you at CYAWC. Hope the time since has been treating you well. -Ben (fellow chessgame creator)
I can't honestly remember what his major is, which is rather sad since I eat dinner with him every night. It was something like accounting or economics though, I think.

And that was a stupendous chess set! We will have to play again some time!
I asked him at dinner last night, and his major is accounting. And he likes it. Some people I will never understand.
UPDATE!

Did you use the online thesaurus to find "dissipate"?

I know how you feel about ceramics because that's how I feel about horseback riding! And not only do I get the satisfaction of having ridden, I also get to smell like I've been riding all through my subsequent classes.
Update!!! :)
I will... it's not even been a full month yet! As soon as something exciting happens, or I have a brilliant thought, or I feel like it, I will post.

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code