The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Friday, January 30, 2009

Experience

Through the 2 3/5 years that I have been attending Purdue University, I have found, through much experience, that the popular myth "when in doubt choose C" is false. A is at least as common as C. I say this with confidence, as my data comes from professors spanning diverse fields including sciences, liberal arts, foreign language, history, mathematics, and education. Furthermore, my data spans multiple states and universities. I collected 12 years of data from Bob Jones University's textbooks for homeschoolers. (That was not a pleasant experience, but us data-collectors go through a lot to present the most accurate and reliable information to the public).
Jessica 11:59 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code