The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Jessica's Shocking Locker Incident

Most of my coworkers at Ford Dining Court are students just like me, and many of us come straight from class to work, or head straight to class after work. Thus, our ever benevolent Ford offers us lockers to place our belongings in while we are working. Sadly, there have been several thefts out of the lockers, so our bosses requested that everyone get a lock. I bought a lock early last semester, and have been using it ever since. My book bag full of over-priced text books has felt very safe ever since. However, when I removed my lock and opened my locker today, I was shocked to find my locker completely empty, devoid even of my pink rain boots that I have to take off when I get to work because Doug claims that they don't fit in the category of "work boots or sneakers" which (according to Doug) describes permissible footwear at work. Thankfully, once my heart stopped pounding enough for me to think clearly, I found all of my belongings in the locker beside the one that had my lock on it. What was I thinking when I put my lock on locker #11 instead of locker #8? Good thing it didn't have anybody else's stuff in it.
Jessica 11:14 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code