The Intuitive Reasonings of Jessica

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Puzzle for Blondes

It's been raining all day, so I decided to pass the time by going through my things in my parents' attic. I found this tiny puzzle that I had gotten years ago at the State Fair. My sister and I had gone to the pioneer village, and had been fascinated by a wood carver. He asked me what my name was, and then handed me this little puzzle on which he had written "puzzle for blondes, ISF 2005, Jessica". At the time I was rather insulted (as I was sure that my blonde locks covered a highly intelligent head), but I now find it rather amusing :-). I mean, people really only pick on blondes because they're jealous. Everyone knows that we have above average intelligence.
Jessica 2:29 PM

3 Comments:

Above average intelligence isn't saying much when the average is so low. :)
Isn't the most important question: Did you manage to solve the puzzle for blondes?
dude, I can solve it with my eyes closed!

Add a comment

free counter
Chadwick's Discount Code